In the telecom industry it is essential to accomplish as many connections while reducing the number of errors. The telecom network feasibility tool is capable of performing all types of feasibility-technology through one platform. It is a web-based tool used to increase the number of feasibility for users on a network.
A Web based telecom network feasibility tool (SmartSQ) that increases the number of feasibility for internal network teams, Enterprise and Residential customers. It facilitates on-site real-time update of Physical Utilization of Cable for each new customer and has the capability to do all kinds of feasibility- Technology and Product wise, through a single platform. The solution directly increases the number of feasibility for broadband manifold, reduces response time and thereby increases the revenue.
- Provides instant access to last mile quotations for countries where supplier rate card or API to supplier’s tool is available.
- Reduces TAT for quotation reverts by the Global Team
- Past Feasibility search capability
- Capability to provide unique quote ID for future references
- Performs Wireline, Bandwidth, Wireless, Wi-Max and Ultra-Fast Bulk Feasibility
- Provides different technology coverage analysis on different heights at the customer end
- Shows the best feasible option (highest building or existing tower) available for LOS within the defined territory in the form of a radial distance
- View bulk feasibility in a single click
- Reduce L1 feasibility time
- Check any feasibility report with Google Earth visualization
- Generate Fiber and Copper utilization reports
- Select network products with sub-products
- Search address, check feasibility status and cost details in just simple steps