Lepton is looking for a Technical Lead with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade
- Technical Lead who leads a team / Customer Interaction / Documentation / Application programming / Delivery.
- To interact with customers either on requirement gathering or project delivery.
- To handle a team of resources for end-to-end project delivery from people management to technical solution of feature/module.
- Instrumental in Requirement Gathering, Client Meeting and Project Life cycle documentation, preparing
- SRS, detailed design document, use case diagrams, data flow diagrams, class diagrams.
- Define product specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Write well-designed, testable code, Code Review & Unit Testing.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback & experience on application deployment. Code Enterprise level applications.
- Writing the database scripts procedures.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Must have a minimum 4 year experience of GIS application development.
- Must be well versed with software development lifecycle (SDLC) management with different project methodologies especially Agile methodology (Scrum).
- Mush have successfully handover the at least two projects.
- Must have worked on a GIS project for at least 3 years.