Lepton has the largest market share in India within the telcos in the GIS space and is looking to replicate the success globally. To achieve this objective, Lepton is looking for a dynamic Technical Lead for Wire line division.
- Role is to make channels, sell via channel/make channel sell and also sell directly, will involve travel to the countries.
- Identify and contact potential channels for new business opportunities.
- Build productive and profitable working relationships with channels.
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day partner relationship, including: strategic planning, revenue growth targets, and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow and service them.
- Responsible for generating revenue.
- The development and management of partner business plans (PBP).
- Be the single point of contact for channels and bring in resources from marketing, product, and support as necessary.
- Become an expert on our business, our competition and the markets in which we compete.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on new products, features, and/or service offerings.
- Setting regular business rhythms, including executive briefings, planning sessions and in-person meetings, where possible. The ability to travel is a must.
- Deepen relationships with Channel Organizations and build follow model to bring on additional strategic partnerships in the future.
- Create and coordinate programs for joint marketing to customers and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with channels to develop and execute against a go-to market strategy around strategic areas for growth and align priorities.
- Help to deliver partner communications, drive joint collateral, and strategically manage joint events.
- Continually learn about new products and share knowledge with the sales and practice organizations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets to support solution-based selling and high value partner engagement.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive strengths, issues, and competitors’ products.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLSET
- 5 – 10 years of experience in Sales, Partnership management, strategic deal teams.
- M.B.A (Preferably) from premier institutes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Involved in Software Selling.
- Ability to travel is paramount.
- High energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
- Team player with strong drive and willing to take a leadership role in driving initiatives, working effectively across organizations, and creating unique approaches to developing new revenue
- Excellent researching skills and competitive analysis