Lepton is looking for a Software Developer (Front-End) with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives/ technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLSET
- Must have strong hands on modern client-side web technologies such as ReactJS, Redux,
- Reactive extensions, browser compatibility & graceful degradation.
- 1+ years’ experience in product development and delivering Software as a Service product
- Experience on server-side web technologies such as NodeJS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB would be preferred.
- Working Knowledge on GIS Application or Map Server projects would be preferred.
- B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT would be preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Agile framework (CSM preferred)