- Manage Google Maps Platform’s existing customers (Farming) and scout for new business (Hunting)
- Generate revenue from Location Intelligence Platform “SmartMarket” across multiple business verticals.
- Work with Partners and SIs to generate channel revenue
- Achieve Quarterly and Yearly Sales Quota from Existing and New customers.
- Create innovative ways and set up mechanisms to identify relevant opportunities, joint business planning with customers and create success for them through apt solutions.
- Define key market segments to target, achieve quota, establish seller relationships, & drive the day-to day interactions with these companies in order to build long-term business engagement.
- Success in this role will be measured by the impact of new sales revenue, renewal sales revenue, forecasting and the customer experience delivered.
QUALIFICATION & SKILL SET
- 5 – 8 years of experience in IT Solution/ application Sales to BFSI/ Logistics & Supply Chain/E Commerce/ Mobility/ Automobile segments.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering is mandatory.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A person having a good understanding of IT/Software services would be preferred.
- The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business & product & the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to customers of all sizes.
- Must be an active listener and good presenter.
- An energetic person with an inclination to understand business needs of the customer and mapping the internal resources of the company to reach a satisfying and sellable solution.
- Must be an organized person with planning and executing capabilities, must know how to engage C – Level Executives, accurate with forecasts, understands business vale, handles objections and leverages referrals to his/her advantage.
- Self-motivated sales enthusiast who loves to win deals and grow as a sales professional.