Lepton Software is Location Analytics Company with specialization into telecom sector with more than
20 years of experience. We are also a Premier Google Maps & Cloud Platform partner. Lepton’s flagship
product, Network Access is a cloud/Web based network management solution that helps Communication
Service Providers efficiently plan, design, document and maintain their network. Network Access
provides an open, configurable, and scalable geospatial environment supporting fibre & fibre & another
network equipment used by both fixed and mobile operators.
Lepton is looking for a Mobile Application Developer with experience in building high-performing,
scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
• The mobile developer position will be required to design, develop, test, document, deploy, support and
sustain the mobile apps (iPhone, iPad, Windows Mobile). Incredible attention to elegant design, performance,
user experience, scalability, clean and documented code is required.
• Candidate should have experience designing, developing, and launching mobile web-service driven apps in the
Apple App Store.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLSET
● More than 2 years of experience in Flutter Development. 5years production mobile app development and detailed,
luscious design experience.
● Candidate with objective C, swift Knowledge will be preferred.
● Flutter: To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web. This should include from making responsive UIs to
efficiently query data and also mange states in an optimized manner.
● Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
● Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
● Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
● Knowledge of GIS /google maps.
● Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
● Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
● Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into hight quality reaponsive UI code.
● Write efficient queries for core Data.
● Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing
architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
● Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
● BSC/BE/BTECH/MCA/Any Graduate in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
● Team player. Great communication skills. Patience. Drive.
Lepton Software is a leading Location Intelligence and Analytics Solution provider with 20+ years of
experience, and a team of over 200 people. We specialize in Map-based software solutions and consulting
services, offering a broad portfolio of business and technology solutions, including network feasibility
planning, network inventory management, sales force tracking and management, business expansion
solutions in Telecom, BFSI, Govt. & Defense, Retail, FMCG, Logistics, Transportation, and Automotive
verticals. Our location intelligence solutions are developed on an “Inception to Innovation” framework to
meet comprehensive and tailored requirements using GIS, Remote Sensing, CAD and digital photogrammetry
tools. Major products and solutions are as listed: