Lepton has the largest market share in India within the telcos in the GIS space and is looking to replicate the success globally. To achieve this objective, Lepton is looking for a dynamic Technical Lead for Wire line division.
- Identify customers and provide relevant solutions with medium to large complexity that are loved by them.
- Expected to liaison with internal and external stakeholders to set up mechanisms that help the customers succeed.
- Create innovative ways and set up mechanisms to identify relevant opportunities, partner joint business planning with customers and create success for them through apt solutions.
- Define key market segments to target, achieve quota, establishing seller relationships, & drive the day-to-day interactions with these companies in order to build long-term business engagement.
- Success in this role will be measured by the impact of new sales revenue, renewal sales revenue, forecasting and the customer experience delivered by the BDM.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLSET
- 3-6 years of experience in IT Solution/ application Sales companies or BFSI/FMCG/Automotive segments.
- A Bachelor’s degree is mandatory.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A person having a good understanding of IT/Software services would be preferred.
- The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business & product & the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to customers of all sizes.
- Must be an active listener and good presenter.
- An energetic person with an inclination to understand the business needs of the customer and mapping the internal resources of the company to reach a satisfying and sellable solution.
- Must be an organized person with planning and executing capabilities, must know how to engage C – Level Executives, accurate with forecasts, understands business vale, handles objections and leverages referrals to his/her advantage.
- Self-motivated sales enthusiast who loves to win deals and grow as a sales professional.